TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
Sales executive is responsible for developing the market, promoting the brand and managing all aspects of the sales territory and its functions , including but not limited to:
- Understand customer relationship and management.
- Identifying potential customers and generating business lead for the company and pristine condition.
- Following up promptly with all dealer request.
- Conducting display audits as required.
- Managing dealer credit and receivables.
- Resolving product issues in a timely fashion and continually developing dealer relationship.
- Monitor the trend of the market from time to time.
- Report periodically to superiors and advice possible ways of improving sales.
- Keep all reporting up to date, including but not limited to call reports, expenses reports, sales reports and weekly plans.
- Device strategies and techniques necessary for achieving sales target -Utilizing marketing and outreach strategies to promote showroom brand awareness to clients and trade professionals.
- Meeting or exceeding the monthly sales target.
- Demonstrating the advantages of our specific products versus other competitive brands
- Working closely with all team members in the organization.
- Work within the company’s defined policies, procedures, goal and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position.
A minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or any business related course.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the sales of Air – Conditioning Equipment.
- Age – Not more than 35 years.
- Others – Ms. Office, Excel, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Applicant must be resident in Abuja, Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should submit their applications and CVs to: email@example.com Not later than 12th July, 2018.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be considered.