VACANCIES: AREA SALES MANAGER (ILORIN), PRODUCTION SUPERVISORS, QUALITY CONTROL LINE SUPERVISOR
BOBO FOOD AND BEVERAGES LIMITED, a leading fruit milk drink company located in Lagos with a reputation for product quality is seeking competent & self-motivated professionals for immediate employment
POSITION: AREA SALES MANAGER (ILORIN)
- BSc/HND Marketing Business Admin professional qualification on added advantage.
- 2- 3 years relevant experience in FMCG Company.
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and selling skills.
- Should be proactive, honest, energetic, and passionate.
- Should not be more than 32yrs of ago.
- Promote and sell company’s products to meet set targets.
- Establish sales channel and development of wholesaler network.
- Build and maintain good relationship with Wholesalers/distributors in assigned territory
- Ensure good spread and shelve presence of company’s products in assigned territory.
POSITION: PRODUCTION SUPERVISORS
- BSC/HND in any Science related courses/ Engineering
- 3yrs sales experience on the same position in an FMCG.
- Management, leadership, communication, team player and proactive skills.
- Should be 25- 32yrs of age
- Production Plan Achievement
- Monitoring the implementation and compliance of SOP for all production activities.
- Optimum utilization of production materials, time and manpower within set waste control limits.
- Ensure that safety guides and regulations are strictly adhered to on production lines.
- Manage staff arrange on the job training and assessment of headmen, operators and operatives
- Monitoring and Organizing Maintenance of Equipment to minimize downtime
POSITION: QUALITY CONTROL LINE SUPERVISOR
- BSC/HND in Pure or Applied Science
- 2-3years relevant experience in FMCG Company.
- Should possess good communication, Analytical, and Interpersonal skills
- Should be Attentive to details, Tactful and Energetic.
- Should be 25- 32yrsof age
- Packaging materials and Beverages Manufacture Quality Compliance. Packaging and Finished Goods Quality Compliance.
- Quality Results Collation and Report (Dally, weekly and Monthly).
- Good Manufacturing/Good Hygiene Practices compliance.
- Laboratory and Equipment Management.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . All applications must be sent within one week of this publication (2, October, 2018).
Please use the position title as the subject of your email
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.