VACANCIES: COMPEX ENGINEER, MECHANICAL INTEGRITY MANAGER (PAUT)
RUSSELSMITH NIGERIA LIMITED, an Integrated Oilfield Services Company, has the following job openings available.
JOB TITLE: COMPEX ENGINEER
- Repairs electrical equipment such as panel lighting, circuit breakers junction boxes, voltage regulators, and reverse current relays
- Installs, repairs, and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances circuits wiring and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes standards, and regulations
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions
- Gland or re-gland and dress up or re-dress the electric cable
- Studios plans drawings specifications and work orders to determining work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations
- Inspects joints, valves, pumps, boilere heaters, sinks, commodes tanks valves, and other plumbing system components to locate malfunctions, and repairs or replaces when necessary.
- Installing, calibrating and maintaining detection equipment
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press grinder, and other metalworking toots to make end repair parts
- Use and handle the electrical testing and repair equipment appropriately
- Maintain the records of all electrical Inventories Place orders for new spare
- parts and equipment if needed
- Works with nigh voltage transformer Repairs and maintains high voltage systems.
- A University Degree in Electrical Engineering or related work experience
- Valid BOSIET certificate and offshore medical fitness certificate
- Rope Access Level III mandatory
- CompEX certificate – 4 mandatory
- Good communication stalls and the ability to work well with people is essential Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of operational problems
JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL INTEGRITY MANAGER (PAUT)
- Review project books at the completion of new installation and provide recommendation on new inspection process include equipment on appropriate inspection process schedule and include into CMMS and RBMI programs.
- Develop inspection schedule of each piece end type of equipment in the facility and correspond each piece of equipment to an approved inspection procedure and method
- Oversee mechanical integrity program with respect to internet and external tank inspections, pipe inspections, pressure vessels, rotating equipment and pressure and vacuum relief devices
- Develop, maintain and oversee coating program for mechanical equipment including tanks pumps, pipes exchanger structures, labeling, etc.
- Oversea and direct the insulation repairs to tanks, pipes and equipment to maintain integrity of system and equipment
- Actively serve on quality committees, task force and Haz-00 studies Management of Change (MOC), Safe Work Plan (SWP) Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) when requested by Maintenance Manager
- Follow up corrective actions and implement countermeasures to Minimize reoccurrence of equipment breakdowns and malfunctions
- Managing on site the facilities team and third party sub-contractors ensuring they complete tasks on time and safely to required standards
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least three (3) years of experience as practicing engineer
- API 653, 510 or 570 certifications mandatory
- PCN Level III in PAUT/TOFO mandatory
- Project Management experience
- Process Safety Management experience
- Experience with reliability practices, mechanical integrity and predictive/ preventative maintenance in a chemical terminal chemical plant or refinery
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematizes drawings and charts
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should visit the following URL to apply for the relevant positions: http://russelsmithgroup.com/careers/open-positions/.
Application closing on 5, October, 2018.