Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive candidates to fill the vacancy of Administrative Officer II (EUNASS 07) to serve as Liaison Officer in Lagos at Elizade University
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (LIAISON OFFICER IN LAGOS)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF LIAISON OFFICER
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the University as well as an understanding of how that impacts die other entities.
- Develops and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders and other entities
- Works with other members of staff to develop a greater understanding of the University and any issues that arise.
- Proactively solves conflicts and address issues that could occur between the University and other entities.
- Acts as a positive representation of the University to the community.
Requirements for the Position of Administrative Officer II (Liaison Officer)
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Position
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the University. (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first degree in Arts or Social and Management Sciences from a reputable University.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Possession of analytical and mathematical mind to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressured environment
- Cognate experience in a tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates should forward ten (10) copies each of their application, credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Three Referees Reports.
All Applications and referees reports must reach the Registrar, Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State not later than Two (2) weeks from the date of this publication (1, November, 2018).
Wuraola Ade, Ojo Avenue,
P.M.B, 002, Ilara-Mokin,
Ondo State, Nigeria.