VACANCIES: CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST, SENIOR REGISTRAR – RADIOLOGY, SENIOR RADIOGRAPHERS
A PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN ABUJA is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position.
POSITION: CONSULTANT RADIOLOGIST
- Recognized Medical degree MBBS (or equivalent).
- Full registration with MDCN with current licence to practice in Nigeria.
- Specialist Radiology qualification with WACS (or equivalent).
- At least three (3) years post fellowship experience.
- At least one (1) year post fellowship experience in cross-sectional imaging,
- Experience in general abdominal and small part scanning is mandatory.
- DVT and other peripheral Doppler ultrasound experience.
- Able to carry out neonatal brain ultrasound,
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
- Proficient in working with Hospital Information System (HIS) or Radiology Information System (RIS).
- Proficient in Fluoroscopic examinations.
- Proficient in IT skills
- Experience working with PACS.
- Interventional Radiology experience,
- Urology Doppler Ultrasound experience.
- Competent at biopsy and drainage with both CT and US guidance,
POSITION: SENIOR REGISTRAR – RADIOLOGY
- Ability to confidently report wide range of plain radiographs
- Proficient in fluoroscopic investigations
- Knowledge and experience working with CT, MRI, Mammography.
- Proficient in a wide range of ultrasound scans including small parts.
- Ability to teach others.
POSITION: SENIOR RADIOGRAPHERS
- Must possess a Bachelor (Hons) qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Full registration with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria with current practicing licence is essential.
- Post-graduate qualification in CT/MRI/US scanning to MSc level is desirable.
- Post-graduate experience of not less than 2 consecutive years in cross- sectional Radiography is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of CT and MRI scanning protocols and techniques.
- Able to work alone and also as part of a team,
- Must demonstrate high organisational skills.
- Must be able to work to a high standard, both technically and in patient care even under pressure.
- Knowledge and experience of working with HIS or RIS.
- Willingness to work flexibly including unsocial hours and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates for the above positions must be good team players; they must also possess good interpersonal skills. Computer knowledge is a MUST Applications should include the following:
(1) Typewritten applications
(2) Copies of relevant Certificates
(3) Curriculum vitae
(4) Names of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of who must be medical practitioners under whom the applicants trained or worked.
Application closes 21, December, 2018.