MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & natural gas production activities contribute to one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented Procurement Analysts.
POSITION: PROCUREMENT ANALYST
The successful candidates will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of procurement concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, and other business related disciplines or basic and applied sciences
- A maximum of ten (10) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience may apply
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
The successful candidates will support the Purchase-to-Pay process of the company in roles including Contracting, Warehousing, and Payables.
These positions offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements listed for this position, please visit; http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ to submit your application arid upload your curriculum vitae (CV).
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the ‘Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Procurement Analyst) to view full details on the job
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click ‘View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
The application process closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication (19, December, 2018). Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.