VACANCIES: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER, HSE OFFICERS
We are AN INDEPENDENT COMPANY with significant interest In the Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion, we seek to engage the services of highly Intelligent, experienced and self-driven Individuals to fill the following positions. These positions come with high rewards and benefits.
POSITION: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
The Senior Reservoir Engineer must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles within reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation, reserves evaluation and production engineering.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering in the oil m industry with an E & P Operator
- Must have experience in field development Planning and well /Project economic evaluations
- Interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to characterize reservoir or field properties, Run well/project economic evaluations, field development Planning decline curve analysis
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes
- Carry out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alignment on well locations, data acquisition
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions
- Develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
- Ensure reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
POSITION: HSE OFFICERS
The ideal candidates will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of all health, safety and environmental programs for the company at the field location.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in core engineering discipline or equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage. NEBOSH IGC, HSE Level-3 qualification and OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training are mandatory.
- Offshore work experience, Firefighting and incident Investigation experience will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing organizational safety programs at the location
- Review and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and put in place mitigation plans for all field location operations.
- Train and champion Behavioural Based Safety program at the location for all employees and contractors.
- Inspect all sites activities works, tools and equipment, verify that it is done according the safety regulation and regulatory compliance.
- Evaluate the field location and develop safety plan that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees and contractors personnel.
- Review all contractor safety plans and verify that all employees will participate in safety plan.
- Ensure fit-for-purpose waste management is conducted at the location.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly report for the assigned location
- Co-coordinate routine fire drills and enforcing safety & security policies.
- Conduct regular HSE audits and incident investigation at the location
- Ensure location permitting system is effectively implemented.
- Facilitate regular HSE meetings, trainings and induction on safety policies and practices, accident prevention techniques and accident reporting for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant working experience in an E&P Company.
- Knowledge of industry practices, regulatory agency requirements and standards with respect to oil and gas operations
- Must be capable of working with multifunctional teams in project execution.
- Must be very analytical and capable of delivering results
- Must have strong Interpersonal skills to work in a multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CVs to email@example.com not later than one week from the date of this publication (25, December, 2018) with position applied tor as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.