VACANCIES: GENERATOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, FRONT DESK OFFICER/HR CLERK
WE ARE A FRONTLINE MULTINATIONAL MANUFACTURING COMPANY with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the following positions:
POSITION: GENERATOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Must have Trade Tests 1, 2 & 3 Certificates.
- Must have Technical School Certificate in Generator Maintenance with practical ability & experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing of anomalies on Generator of 1000KVA Capacity & above.
- Good knowledge of Diesel Generators, principles of Operation and maintenance of such.
- Be physically fit as the job may be very demanding occasionally with preparedness to work extended hours (if necessary).
- At least 5 years’ experience in a demanding environment.
POSITION: FRONT DESK OFFICER/HR CLERK
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old preferably a lady.
- Have at least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Business Administration, Office Management, Mass Communication or any other related fields.
- Have working experience in Front Desk Office Management/Receptions.
- Have good communication & Interpersonal skills and must be fluent in English Language Must be Computer Literate.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a demanding environment.
In addition, candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
HOW TO APPLY
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the e-mail address below within Two (2) weeks from this publication date: (5 February 2019)