WURAOLA ADE OJO AVENUE.
P.M.B 002, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE
INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER
Elizade University, Ilara-Mokm. Ondo State invites interested Competent and Reputable Contractors to Apply for this Pre-qualification and Tender exercise and submit the required information as well as comply with all other prerequisites for Pre-qualification and Tender for the Construction of the Faculty of Engineering Building.
PRE -QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
To be considered, potential companies are required to submit all the under-listed verifiable documents:
(1) Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Evidence of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in case of a joint venture, including registration forms CO2 and CO7. Each company must fulfil responsive criteria.
(2) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company.
(3) Corporate profile, to include list CVs, and copies of credentials of Company and technical staff, indicating qualifications, year (s) of cognate experience and certificate of registration with relevant professional bodies.
(4) No of years in operation from date of Registration with CAC (not less than 15 years).
(5) Minimum Value of each project executed (N 500m and above).
(6) Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2016, 2017 and 2018). duly stamped from State and Federal Governments
(7) Current Company’s audited statement of accounts for the last three years (2016-
(8) 2018), duly signed and stamped with the professional Accounting stamp (ICAN, A NAN stamp) showing annual turnover
(9) Evidence of VAT Clearance.
(10) Certificate or Evidence of Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (IRR) (valid till end of current year)
(11) Certificate of compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) current year.
(12) Original Sank Statement for the past Twelve (12) months.
(13) Years of experience of professional and Technical staff (not less than 15 years)
(14) Minimum Qualification of Professional and Technical Staff (Minimum of Bsc/HND and registered members of relevant professional bodies)
(15) No of professional and technical staff (minimum of 10)
(16) Limit of Contract Value (N1,000,000,000 and above)
(17) Materials testing laboratory
(18) Company Status (Limited Liability/Public Liability)
(19) Ownership of Camp site
(20) Management – company Directors (not less than 5 nos out of which at least 2 nos must be Senior Professionals in the built industry)
(21) References from reputable banks demonstrating availability of funds/liquid assets and/or credit facilities from its bankers) to successfully complete the contract
(22) Minimum of two verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed, within the last Five years, indicating type, cost, sign off letter, location and evidence of award and completion certificate’ Reference letters from Two (2) previous Clients of similar projects, satisfactorily completed to be included in the pre-qualification,
(23) Company’s registered address, functional contact address, GSM Phone numbers and a-mad addresses.
(24) Original copies of documents would be requested to be made available for sighting whenever required.
(25) Current Sworn Affidavit in line with provision of part iv, section 16 subsection 16(f) of the procurement ad 2007 and the following format:
(a) That all the documents submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine, but fully correct;
(b) That the Director(s) of the prospective contractual company has/have never been convicted by any court of law;
(c) That neither the company nor any of the company Directors is bankrupt
(d) That no Officers of Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State is a former or present Director of the Company;
(e) That tee Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
(26) Evidence of payment of non-refundable pre-qualification and Tender fee of N250.000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only) made payable to Elizade University Revenue Account Number 0122193370 at Wema Bank Plc.
(27) Contractors currently engaged on projects whose completion period have been overrun need not apply.
COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders should collect Pre-qualification and Financial bid documents from the Office of the Bursary, University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State on presentation of REMITA receipt stamped by the cash Office of the Bursary, Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State from Monday, 24 December, 2018 to Monday, 31 December, 2018
For further enquiries, please contact. The Registrar, Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Two (2) copies of Pre-qualification Documents must be submitted and should be arranged in the order listed above in one Envelope market “Pre-qualification…” (Quote the project and company’s name boldly written on the top right hand corner of the envelope) while two (2) copies of financial tender’s documents must also be sealed in another envelope (Quote) the appropriate project’s name and company name boldly written on the top right hand corner of the envelope), The two envelopes should be enclosed together in a bigger envelop marked with the project Title and company name and delivered to; The Registrar, Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, to reach him not later than 10,00am on Monday, January 14,2019,
(1) Documents submitted must be listed in a table of content according to the Prequalified Criteria, Any company that does not comply with this method of arrangement will be qualified.
(2) The Standard Bidding Document purchased must be filled and submitted with the company profile. Any criteria stated in the Standard Bidding Document will be considered as part of pre-qualification criteria.
(3) Certificate may be referred to the respective issuing authorities for verification and authentication.
(4) Bidders are advised to make their submissions in line with this advertisement and other requirements contained in the standard bidding documents.
(5) Technical and Financial Bid enclosed in one same single envelope that will expose the technical and financial bid at the same time of opening shall be disqualified.
(6) Failure to comply with the above requirements and content of the standard bidding document would automatically result in disqualification.
(7) The advertisement is published for information purpose, and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of Elizade University to award this contract.
OPENING OF BIDS
All Bidders, Civil Society Organisation and interested stakeholders are invited to attend the public opening of the Pre-qualification and Tender meeting, scheduled to take place immediately after the dose of submission by 12,00 noon on Monday, January 14, 2019 at Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
(1) Please, note the followings:
(a) All submissions will be verified from the relevant Agencies like Federal Inland Revenue Services, Corporate Affairs Commission etc.
(b) Late submission shall be rejected
(c) If any information provided is found to be false at any stage of fora exercise, it shall lead to automatic disqualification
REGISTRAR & SECRETARY TO BOARD OF TRUSTEES