VACANCIES:REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS,PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our client a pharmaceuticals importation company with many fart moving drugs in the market having its head office located in Onitsha but with branches nationwide has the following vacancies for urgent filling:
POSITION: REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS For the following regions: (Lagos/West Region and North Region)
- Reporting directly to the Head of sales and marketing.
- Coordinate Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives in the region under his/control
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities in the region and reporting status on monthly basis to the Heed of Sales and Marketing.
- Carry out periodic appraisal of subordinates and business activities monthly and quarterly
- Drive the development of new businesses and relationships.
- Responsible for sustaining key opinion leaders and establishing new ones
- Responsible for coordinating monthly regional sales meetings and reporting outcomes to the Head Sales and Marketing.
- Source for and handle seminars and clinical presentations where necessary in the region
- Ensure that regional targets are met for sales and collections and in other set parameters
- Our ideal candidates MUST be qualified Pharmacists. They should have a minimum of 2years cognate experience in a related field and position
- Candidate must be goal oriented and a good team player with excellent business management skills.
- Must have leadership skills, ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to drive a vehicle evidenced by a drivers license
- An MBA qualification will be an added advantage.
POSITION: PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Lagos-area, Calabar/Akwa Ibom Area, Kano/Jigawa/Kastina Area, Edo/Delta)
(a) Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager
(b) Carryout sates activities in his/her area of coverage
(c) Ensure his/her territory with adequate shelf presence of the company’s products
(d) Carry out marketing intelligence and reporting competitors activities to the Regional Salas Manager
(e) Coordinate sates and marketing activities in his/her area and reporting status promptly to the Regional Sales Manager
(f) Drive the development of new businesses and relationships.
(g) Maintain and recommend distributors to the Regional Manager for approval
(h) Ensure sales target and collections for the area under his/her coverage is met.
- Our ideal candidates should have a B.Sc Pharmacy, B.Sc in the natural sciences like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biological Sciences, etc.
- They should have a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in a related field and position
- Candidate must be goal oriented and a good town player with excellent business management skills.
- Must have ability to solve problems and work under
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive a vehicle evidenced by a drivers license is mandatory.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should urgently forward their CVs indicating their job/positions of interest as the Subject to:
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 15 February, 2019.