VACANCIES: GENERAL MANAGER-PETROLEUM ENGINEERING, PETROLEUM ENGINEER
We are A LEADING UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill existing vacancies in our organization
POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER, PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practice in an E&P company. He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production, drilling, reservoir and production engineering, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
- A minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years of relevant experience in the oil Industry with a proven track record of operations management. Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 8 years in a reputable E&P company and overall E&P experience of not less than eighteen (18) years.
- Candidate must not be less than 35 years of age.
- Must be very strong in general reservoir engineering, production optimization, well interventions and work over opportunity generation, interfacing with drilling and operations teams and must have a proven ability to plan/lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
POSITION: PETROLEUM ENGINEER
- The ideal candidate must have sufficient knowledge to determine the drilling methods implement drilling plan and monitor operations with strong experience in field development planning and well project economic evaluation.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Petroleum Engineering or any Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- He should have minimum of seven (7) years of Petroleum Engineering experience with in-depth understanding of geologic formation and rock types making up the reservoirs, well engineering and rig operations.
- Candidate must not be less than 30 years of age
- Competency in the use of reservoir engineering software (e.g. Eclipse, EMBAL etc.) and Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified professionals should send their application letter and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks from the date of this publication, (9 July, 2019) with position applied for as subject of the email.
Remuneration for the positions is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.