VACANCIES: HEAD OF BUSINESS, TV PROGRAMME SCRIPTWRITERS, SUB-EDITOR
A REPUTABLE ORGANIZATION in Lagos requires the services of the following positions:
POSITION: HEAD OF BUSINESS
He or she must have the following skills:
- Will oversee the day-to-day management of the business team and should be able to devise strategies for driving sales growth.
- Will be responsible for analyzing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the Business Development Managers and Executives,
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers and achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have relevant qualifications in related disciplines with at least 10-15 years experience on a similar job.
Position: TV PROGRAMME SCRIPTWRITERS
He or she must:
- Confer with Programme directors and producers to determine the content of each show series.
- Work with Producers in creating content aimed at converting stories into scripts.
- Create and develop storylines, characters; plots, and situations according to the specifics of each TV Programme.
- Provide Producers & Directors with information on developed stories and characters, and obtain feedback to ensure that justice has been done to both.
- Write engaging content for TV show episodes, based on the original ideas developed at conceptualization stage.
- Provide TV crew with information on the different requirements when an episode or show will be shot.
- Must have relevant qualifications and able to work under pressure with at least 5-10 years’ experience.
He or she must:
- Be able to have good knowledge of computer related Applications.
- Be able to write, rewrite, edit and proofread text with adherence to house-style. Be able to edit reports and press releases liaising with reporters and editors.
- Be able to verify information and story detail, making sure that stories are accurate and do not compromise legality. Be able to deliver under pressure.
- Must have relevant qualification with at least 5 years experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants who have the above skills should send their CVs to
within 2 weeks of this publication (9 July, 2019).
Note: Only applicants with requisite requirements will be shortlisted.