VACANCIES: MANAGING DIRECTOR/COO., GM DRILLING/COMPLETIONS AND LOGISTICS
We are A LEADING UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill existing vacancies in our organization
POSITION: MANAGING DIRECTOR/COO.
The ideal candidate must be an experienced leader who has led at the topmost level of an E&P. FMCG or Finance company. He is expected to have multicultural exposure with the ability to mix and interact at different levels of the society.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a science or social science course with a minimum of second class upper from a reputable university. An MBA or Master’s degree in Science or Social Science will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 20 years work experience of which 7 years should be at a senior management level with sufficient exposure to the upstream sector of the oil industry.
- To be considered also will be a seasoned FMCG or Banking Professional with minimum of 20 years to sales. A minimum 10 years of the qualifying candidate’s work experience should be at the senior management level.
- An International exposure as a Country Manager/Managing Director will be an added advantage
- Candidate should be above 45years of age but not more than 55 years.
- Good entrepreneurial skill and commercial approach to business are also required skills.
- Strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skill to work with a multi-disciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Ability to drive a multi-cultural and multi-functional team towards achieving set goals.
- Good understanding of the budgeting process and performance reporting to the Board.
- High ethical standards plus excellent knowledge of corporate governance are also required.
- The candidate should have the ability to trouble-shoot and work under intense pressure without losing his/her cool.
POSITION: GM DRILLING/COMPLETIONS AND LOGISTICS
- The ideal candidate will plan, organize, coordinate and manage the overall
- implementation of Company’s drilling and well completion operations He will provide technical expertise to troubleshoot major drilling and completion projects. He must be Proficient in generating opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve addition.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree to a core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience to the oil and gas industry with a proven track record of operations management
- Candidate must not be less than 32 years of age
- Must have a proven ability to plan/lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified professionals should send their application letter and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks from the date of this publication, (9 July, 2019) with position applied for as subject of the email.
Remuneration for the positions is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.