VACANCIES: MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN, PETROLEUM ECONOMIST/SNR PETROLEUM ENGINEER
We are A LEADING UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill existing vacancies in our organization
POSITION: MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Mechanical Practices in an E&P Company. He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline (Mechanical, Petroleum, Production, Electrical or Instrumentation).
- Minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a reputable E and P company and with a proven track record of rotating equipment support
- Candidate must not be less than 28 years of age
- Must have a proven ability to plan/lead projects and must be able to work under pressure. Must have strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills to work to a multidisciplinary and multi-
POSITION: PETROLEUM ECONOMIST/SNR PETROLEUM ENGINEER
- The ideal candidate will provide commercial solutions that deliver optimum hydrocarbon value chain. He will generate opportunities to optimize production assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve addition.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Secondary Class Upper division. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in Reservoir Engineering in the Oil and Gas industry with an active E and P Operator.
- Candidate should not be less and Years of age.
- Candidate must be good at driving decision making and hydrocarbon optimization. He/she must have good knowledge of technical practices and principles within reservoir engineering and hands on experience in Petroleum contracts, economics Investment analysis and decision making in the Oil and Gas Industry as well as reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified professionals should send their application letter and CV’s to email@example.com not later than two weeks from the date of this publication, (9 July, 2019) with position applied for as subject of the email.
Remuneration for the positions is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.