VACANCIES: PRODUCTION GEOLOGIST/SEISMOLOGIST, PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
We are A LEADING UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS COMPANY with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill existing vacancies in our organization
POSITION: PRODUCTION GEOLOGIST/SEISMOLOGIST
- The ideal candidate will expertise related to field development planning, reserves assessment, asset acquisition, exploration, appraisal and development strategies. He will evaluate and interpreting geological, petro physical and innovative mapping, using wells, seismic, production and reservoir data experience to construct geological/reservoir models etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree to Geology/Geophysics (with minimum of second class upper). A Master’s degree in related disciplines will be an added advance.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of active experience in a multinational E&P or 10 years hands-on experience in National E&P.
POSITION: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company. He is expected to hew an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production engineering and operations. Well test, meter proving, optimization of field production and production forecasting.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation). A minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (12) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management
- Candidate should not be less than 35 years of age.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company. Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified professionals should send their application letter and CV’s to email@example.com not later than two weeks from the date of this publication, (9 July, 2019) with position applied for as subject of the email.
Remuneration for the positions is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.