We are A LEADING ICT COMPANY operating with business activities in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion the company requires experienced Rollout Managers for its rollout operations nationwide.
POSITION: ROLLOUT ENGINEERS: REF: RES
- Minimum of first degree in Engineering, Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or
- Protect Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in site acquisition and or site building
- Experience working in a telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Coordinate, control and analyse the cost-benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collate all data within specified area and analyse for management Sites construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Rollout-out programmes
All State capitals and the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, within 2 weeks, (9 July, 2019) stating the above Reference and the preferred state as the subject of the e-mail: e.g. RES-EBONYI or RES-RIVERS within 14 days of this publication (9, July, 2019) to: email@example.com