Applications are required suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
POSITION: SECRETARY (REF: SEC)
- HND/BSC in Secretarial Studies or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Confidential Secretary
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work late and under pressure
- Manage the daily weekly monthly agenda and arrange new meeting and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements
A conglomerate with diverse investment in Technology, Aviation, Oil and Gas as well as Real Estate requires the services of dynamic, resilient and experienced Secretaries for its operations which cover West Africa.
A very attractive package will be offered to the successful candidates
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, Within 14 days of this publication (24 June, 2019) to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.