VACANCIES: SENIOR LEGAL OFFICERS, COMMUNITY RELATIONS OFFICERS
We are a leading upstream Oil and Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill existing vacancies in our organization
POSITION: SENIOR LEGAL OFFICERS
- The ideal candidate must be a seasoned and consummate Lawyer with in-depth
- knowledge, experience and hand-on in international and Local Oil and Gas contract drafting, vetting, agreements, litigation and arbitration proceeding in an E and P company. He or she must be able to lead, handle and deliver concurrent contracts.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post NYSC experience in an E and P company track record of International and local Oil and Gas law
- A minimum of LL.B, BL and LL.M with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be a team player, self-motivated and must be proficient in the use of IT Software.
- Must be capable of providing support in the planning and execution of company projects.
POSITION: COMMUNITY RELATIONS OFFICERS
- The ideal candidate will assist in the negotiation, supervision and implementation of development projects and programs in company hoist communities as well as provide health and mutually beneficial relationships with relevant host and neighbouring communities. Previous experience working in troubled communities will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have worked in a similar rote for at least eight (8) years post NYSC experience in the Oil and Gas industry of which at least five (5) must have been spent in an E and P company.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree (B.Sc.) degree in any of the social science disciplines with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) is required. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must not be less than 35 Years of age.
- Candidate must have ability to manage stress and meet critical deadlines, build and maintain strong relationships, and respond to unexpected and challenging circumstances on the job.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified professionals should send their application letter and CV’s to email@example.com not later than two weeks from the date of this publication, (9 July, 2019) with position applied for as subject of the email.
Remuneration for the positions is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.