VACANCIES: STORE KEEPER, MARKETING OFFICERS, TOWN PLANNER
Urgently needed professionals to work in A REPUTABLE REAL ESTATE COMPANY situated on the Island.
POSITION: STORE KEEPER
- Must possess a first degree with 5 to 7 years experience
- Ability to check inventory records for accuracy
- Ability to keep record or items shipped, received or transferred to another location
- Ability to prepare quality reports of the materials
- Ability to find, sort or move goods required on any project.
- Ability to compile reports on various aspects of inventory of the project
- Record the store material receipts and consumption on daily basis
- General supervision on site regarding material wastage and proper use of material Follow up with material supplier with prior consent from Procurement Manager
POSITION: MARKETING OFFICERS
- Must have passion for marketing
- Must possess a first degree in marketing or relevant discipline
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience
- Must possess good interpersonal relationship
- Must possess good negotiation skills
- Proximity to the island would be an advantage
POSITION: TOWN PLANNER
Must possess a first degree in relevant field
A member of a professional body would be an added advantage
Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience
Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
Ability to create and carry out plans for development Ability to recommend areas to ease” or avoid social, economic and environmental problems within the estate.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications and CVs should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 13 June, 2019. Note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.