HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER IN VIJU INDUSTRIES NIG. LTD
VACANCIES: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER
VIJU INDUSTRIES NIG. LTD. (makers of the famous Viju milk brands) requires the services of:
POSITION 001: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (ABUJA)
POSITION 002: PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (ABUJA)
POSITION 003: HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (IGBESSA OGUN STATE)
- Applicants applying for Positions 001 and 002 must reside in Abuja.
- Applicants applying for Positions 003 must reside in Ogun State.
- Applicants for Position 001 must have a B.Sc degree in any of the social sciences from a reputable University and also 2-5 years valid experience in a similar position.
- Applicants for Position 001 must have basic knowledge of and be familiar with Nigerian Labour Laws.
- Applicants for Position 002 must possess minimum of HND in Mechanical, Electrical and Technical Engineering from reputable institutions, with 2-5 years valid experience in a manufacturing company.
- Technicians with valid experience in the Production of carbonated drinks and table water can also apply.
- Applicants for Position 002 must have hands on ability of daily operation and basic maintenance of ELECTROMECHANICAL equipments.
- Applicants for Position 003 must possess a B.Sc degree in the natural sciences from a reputable institution and also, have 2-5 years valid experience as an HSE officer in a similar position.
- Applicants for Position 003 must possess a strong thinking skill, can assess risks and create reports to protect others against health, safety and environmental dangers.
- For all Positions 001,002 and 003 Applicants have excellent learning and communication skills, personal integrity, organizational and leadership skills and professional ethics.
- For job responsibilities and description go to our website. vijufamily.com
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 weeks of publication (29 October, 2019).