VACANCIES: TECHNOLOGIST II, TECHNOLOGIST I
REDEEMER’S UNIVERSITY is a private, faith based University, owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). It was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January 2005. The University is committed to the development of high quality moral and academic standards, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Redeemer’s University hosts the World Bank supported African Centre of Excellence for the Genomics of infectious Diseases (ACEGID) and had won many other awards and grants.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed vacant teaching and technical staff positions in the University.
NON-TEACHING SENIOR STAFF POSITION – TECHNICAL FIELDS
POSITION: TECHNOLOGIST II (RUHSS 07)
POSITION: TECHNOLOGIST I (RUHSS 08)
Candidates must possess a minimum of HND or good University Honours degree in relevant disciplines. Candidates for the position of Technologist I must have a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience in an Institutional laboratory
Professional qualifications where applicable will be an advantage.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
In addition to the conditions of service obtainable in similar Institutions of higher learning, Redeemer’s University offers an enhanced remuneration designed to attract high quality candidates committed to achieving its vision,
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to visit the University website, www.run.edu.ng, and click on https://run.edu.ng/recruitment for further details, in addition, candidates should submit 10 type-written copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials and supporting Documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
(1) Name (underline Surname)
(2) Place and Date of Birth
(3) Nationality/State of Origin
(4) Marital Status/Number and Ages of Children
(5) Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
(6) Name and Address of Spouse
(7) Name and Address of Next of Kin
(8) Post Desired
(9) Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
(10) Academic and Professional Qualifications
(11) Membership of Professional Bodies
(12) Distinctions and Awards
(13) Work Experience with full Details of Former and Present Posts
(14) Post-Graduate Supervision
(15) Current Position and Date of Last Promotion/Appointment/Regrading
(16) Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
(17) Research Activities
(18) Attraction of Research Grants
(19) Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
(20) Important Learned Conferences/Workshops/Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
(22) Extra -Curricular Activities
(23) Names and Address of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf.
(24) Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
COMPUTER LITERACY IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Applications and supporting documents are to be forwarded or hand delivered to:
P.M.B. 230, Ede, Osun State
To reach him not later than three (3) weeks from the date of this publication or Friday: 29 November, 2019.