VACANCIES: ASSISTANT MANAGER-IT INFRASTRUCTURE, SALES ENGINEER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
TRANOS is an engineering and manufacturing leader adding value to lives through innovative solutions.
We Manufacture Enclosures, Electrical Switchgear, Cable Trays, Racks, and Special Generators, We also offer Fabrication, Installation and Maintenance services
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING TO FILL THE POSITIONS BELOW:
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER, IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- 5+ years of IT software and hardware experience, 2 of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Passionate and proactive about the use of IT in process and productivity improvement.
- Extensive experience and technical skills in ERP systems, MS Server systems and other networking system hardware and software.
- Attention to detail in ensuring that all IT systems are fully functional end be in a used by
POSITION: SALES ENGINEER
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in o technical soles role
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering or related discipline
- High achieving, ambitious, and result-oriented
- Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas.
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- A good first degree from o recognized institution.
- A minimum of years post experience in business development for oil and gas.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas tendering system
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Proven track record in selling in the oil arid gas sector.
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions Quickly – Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Must have a con-do attitude
- Must be apt in proactive problem salving
- Must be interested in continuous learning
- Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
- Must be able to work smart for outstanding results
Application Closing Date 13 January, 2020.