VACANCIES: DIESEL ENGINE MECHANIC, FLEET OFFICERS-HAULAGE, TRUCK DRIVERS
A LEADING COMPANY in fleet Management, Transport, Logistics Services and Leasing is looking for competent qualified and hardworking candidates to occupy the following vacant positions:
POSITION: DIESEL ENGINE MECHANIC
REFERENCE NO MAN-023
SUMMARY: We are looking for physically fit candidates with good attention to detail for the position of Diesel Engine Mechanic.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop
- Valid driver’s license.
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Should not be more than 40 years old.
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Physically fit
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
POSITION: FLEET OFFICERS-HAULAGE
REFERENCE NO MAN-024
- B.Sc./HND in Social Sciences, Engineering and related fields from recognized University and Polytechnic
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Fleet Management especially in Haulage Service.
- Ability to manage the operations maintenance of the company’s fleet as assigned.
- Ability to monitor the tracking of trucks from day of dispatch to destination of delivery.
- Planning the daily activities of transport operations and ensuring safe delivery of goods.
- Proficient in Computer (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Fleet officers should not be more than 40 years of age.
POSITION: TRUCK DRIVERS
AGE: 25 years and above
- FSLC/WASC/SSCE/Trade Test Certificate
- Possession of Valid Driver’s License with “G” class and LADRI
Minimum of 5 years driving experience in Logistics/Haulage services companies.
Apply Before 05 January, 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidate should visit www.outsourcing907.com.ng to apply, candidate should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses.