VACANCIES: ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL DESIGN ENGINEER, SENIOR MANAGER-PRODUCTION OPERATIONS, ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD-WELDING
TRANOS is an engineering and manufacturing leader adding value to lives through innovative solutions.
We Manufacture Enclosures, Electrical Switchgear, Cable Trays, Racks, and Special Generators, We also offer Fabrication, Installation and Maintenance services
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING TO FILL THE POSITIONS BELOW:
POSITION: ELECTRICAL & CONTROL DESIGN ENGINEER
- 2 to 4 years of experience in electrical and control engineering of power distribution and control systems.
- 1st degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Familiar with both law voltage switchgear construction and operation.
- Good knowledge of the design of power distribution control solutions and emergency power systems.
- Knowledge of technical standards like IEC-61439 and IEC-62208.
- Very good and proven understanding of Engineering principles.
- Good knowledge of the use of Computer-Aided Design software like AutoCAD Electrical.
- EPlan P8 and EPlan Propanel
POSITION: SENIOR MANAGER, PRODUCTION OPERATIONS
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Manufacturing Production Operations, 3 years of which must be in a leadership role.
- Minimum of 3 years (out of the 8 above) in discrete manufacturing.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and the Toyota Production System.
- Experience working in a discrete manufacturing environment is mandatory.
- Knowledge of world-class manufacturing principles is a requirement.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of manufacturing operations systems like discrete manufacturing ERP or MES, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Proactive (ability to think and take initiative) and must have problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to details with exceptional planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must fit well into the company’s teamwork-oriented culture
POSITION: ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD, WELDING
- An engineering degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Metallurgy or related discipline
- Ability to read end interpret drawings
- Additional welding and fabrication training will be added advantage.
- 4 year’ experience in ere welding, especially MIG welding process.
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Must have a con-do attitude
- Must be apt in proactive problem salving
- Must be interested in continuous learning
- Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
- Must be able to work smart for outstanding results
Application Closing Date 13 January, 2020.