VACANCIES: HEAD-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, HEAD- BIOMEDICAL, GROUP HEAD- CREDIT CONTROL
NISA PREMIER HOSPITAL ABUJA is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions.
POSITION: HEAD, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MSc. in Information Technology or a related field, MCSA/MCSE Certification and CCNA/CCNP Certification, Qualification in cyber security is an added advantage
- 10+ years’ experience preferably in the retail/healthcare sector.
- A least 5 years’ IT managerial/supervisory experience
- Experienced in end to end IT operations
- Responsible for Infrastructure Network management
- Managing Existing Software
- Hardware backups
- IT project management services
POSITION: HEAD, BIOMEDICAL
- BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering/HND in Engineering with current practicing license
- Knowledge of biomedical equipment maintenance is essential
- 10+ years’ experience in an engineering, biomedical or clinical services background
- A least 5 years’ managerial/supervisory experience in similar role (preferably in a hospital setting)
POSITION: GROUP HEAD, CREDIT CONTROL
- BSc/HND in any Finance related discipline
- Post Graduate Degree (MBA, MSc, MA etc.)
- Full membership of professional accounting body (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA)
- 10+ years’ experience with extensive knowledge of Credit Assessment and structuring plus Operational Risk Management
- Knowledge of Market Risk Monitoring & Control
- At least 5 years’ experience at a managerial/supervisory level
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates for the above positions (must be highly motivated team players willing to go the extra mile; they must also possess good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills, Computer knowledge is a MUST. Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field would be an advantage.
Applications should include the following:
(1) Typewritten applications
(2) Copies of relevant Certificates
(3) Curriculum Vitae
(4) Names of three (3) referees should be supplied under whom the applicants trained or worked.
P.O. Box 7320, Wuse, Abuja
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 24 January, 2020.