VACANCIES: LEGAL OFFICER, STORE MANAGER, HR /ADMIN MANAGER
Vacancies at a Real Estate Company Situated on the Island to fill the positions below:
POSITION: LEGAL OFFICER
- First degree in law and good understanding of property law.
- Must have a minimum of 6years post bar experience.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, negotiation and communication skills,
- Ability to work under pressure with own initiative and little supervision,
- Ability to ensure the safety of the Company from legal
- Process documents for the Company
- Ensure the Organization’s compliance with statutory requirements,.
POSITION: STORE MANAGER
- Must possess a first degree in relevant discipline,
- Must have at least 7years experience in store keeping and inventory management
- Must be able to reduce material wastage
- Ability to take proper documentation of ail we have in the storage
- Must be very energetic and have a good knowledge of bookkeeping
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
POSITION: HR /ADMIN MANAGER
- Must possess a first degree in Human
- Must possess a minimum of 7years experience, which 3years must be in a Managerial or Leadership position
- Possession of a Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Must be a member of a professional body e.g. CIPM
- Must be well established in every aspect of Human
- Must be able to work with HR software and good with MS packages
- Must be able to coordinate and ensure the smooth running of the different offices
- Good knowledge of pension and labour law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications and CV should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 7days from the date of this publication (17 December, 2019).
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.