VACANCIES: MASTER, CHIEF OFFICER OOW, CHIEF ENGINEER, SECOND ENGINEER OOW, DECK RATINGS, ENGINE RATINGS, COOK
A LARGE CONGLOMERATE, requires suitable and experienced SEAFARERS and MARINERS for tine /Staying positions.
POSITION: CHIEF OFFICER OOW
POSITION: CHIEF ENGINEER
POSITION: SECOND ENGINEER OOW
POSITION: DECK RATINGS
POSITION: ENGINE RATINGS
All the above positions compulsorily requires
(1) Active paces of Discharge (Seaman’s Book)
(2) Certifications & Licensing as per STCW 78/95 courses
(3) NIMASA Endorsements and Certifications
(4) Seafarers Medical examination endorsed by NIMASA
(5) Applicants for the position of Master should have Licensing for vessels less than 500GRT. Applicants having licensing for vessels more than 500 GRT can also apply. Should also possess GMDS radio license and all related advanced courses.
(6) Applicants for Chief Engineer position should have license for engines with 750 XW and above as per STCW 78/95 and all related advanced courses.
(7) Applicants for the position of Cook should have Ship Cook Certificate and Food Hygiene Certificate. (HACCP)
(8) All position requires the undermentioned Training Certificates and Documents.
(a) Personal Survival Techniques
(b) Fire protection and fire Fighting
(c) Elementary First Aid
(d) Personal Safety and Social responsibility as per STCW Code A-VI/1-2
(e) Security awareness training (all crew) as per STCW Section/Table A-VI/6-1
(f) Ratings: Watchkeeping Certificate – STCW Reg. II/4 (Deck) – STCW Rig. (Engine)
(g) Certificate of Competency
(h) Flat State Endorsement.
The compensation package would be quite attractive. Persons without the requisite qualification and experience need not apply, since such cases would not be considered.
Method of Application
Phase send your application indicating clearly the position applied for, with a detailed C.V., including contact phone nos., copies of Educational qualifications, service certificates and a passport photograph, by e-mail, within seven (7) days from the date of this publication to:
Candidates meeting above criteria may apply within 15 days of release of this advertisement (24 December, 2019) to: firstname.lastname@example.org