A LEADING CONGLOMERATE with offices and assets in all states of Nigeria is in search of qualified, articulate and versatile individuals as Regional Admin/ Facilities Managers.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
POSITION: REGIONAL ADMIN/FACILITIES MANAGERS
LOCATION: IBADAN, BENIN, ENUGU, PH, JOS, KANO, ABUJA
- Ensuring offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained.
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and Safety Standards.
- Supervising multidisciplinary team of contractors and staff in cleaning, maintenance, heating systems, water systems and elector-mechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repairs of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives.
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles by carrying out inspections.
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovation and refurbishments within their respective Regions.
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency in the regions.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Local Governments and States in their regions and ensure statutory payments are reasonable and processed on time.
- Ensure that Technical and non-technical offices are fumigated quarterly, maintain good ambience and ensure great look and feel.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate renewal of old leases where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Not Less than 12 years post qualification experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilities and Project Management skills
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
METHOD OF APPLICATION;
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, within 14 days of this publication (19 December, 2019) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.