VACANCIES: SENIOR MANAGER-SALES, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE, MANAGER MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
TRANOS is an engineering and manufacturing leader adding value to lives through innovative solutions.
We Manufacture Enclosures, Electrical Switchgear, Cable Trays, Racks, and Special Generators, We also offer Fabrication, Installation and Maintenance services
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING TO FILL THE POSITIONS BELOW:
POSITION: SENIOR MANAGER, SALES
- A good first degree in an analytical discipline.
- An understanding, of basic engineering principles will be an advantage
- A post-graduate training in sales and other sales related discipline will be an
- A minimum of 9 years’ experience in Sales of which at least 4 years were in a leadership
- Must possess clear leadership skills and on ability to take responsibility for the performance of the team.
POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience.
- Passionate and proactive about product market development and motivated to make a real impact.
- Experience of running and working on multiple protects with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure with good time management skills.
- Well-developed commercial skills with a customer focused attitude
- An engineering background will be on advantage.
- A highly analytical mindset is mandatory.
- The ideal candidate must be forward thinking and progressive; able to liaise and network with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues.
- Strong organizational and problem-servicing skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business Development or on Engineering discipline.
POSITION: MANAGER MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in engineering design roles with at least two years in a leadership role.
- Good knowledge in the use of MS Excel and Word
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Proven ability to manage a team of engineers.
- Proactive (ability to think end take initiative) and must hove problem solving, stall.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must fit well into the company’s teamwork-oriented culture
- Working knowledge of 3D design software.
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Must have a con-do attitude
- Must be apt in proactive problem salving
- Must be interested in continuous learning
- Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
- Must be able to work smart for outstanding results
Application Closing Date 13 January, 2020.