VACANCIES: USE OFFICER, ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE OFFICER, PROJECT ENGINEER (TENDERING)
TRANOS is an engineering and manufacturing leader adding value to lives through innovative solutions.
We Manufacture Enclosures, Electrical Switchgear, Cable Trays, Racks, and Special Generators, We also offer Fabrication, Installation and Maintenance services
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING TO FILL THE POSITIONS BELOW:
POSITION: USE OFFICER
- A good 1st degree or HND in Engineering from a reputable institution.
- 1 -year experience in similar role.
- Possess strong knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 and qualified as an internal auditor.
- Good knowledge of relevant HSE principles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive (Ability to think and take initiative)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
POSITION: ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE OFFICER
- A first degree in Accounting, finance or other commercial related disciplines.
- A Masters degree will be on advantage
- 2 to 4 years Post-NTSC Experience
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage (ACCA, ICAN etc.)
POSITION: PROJECT ENGINEER (TENDERING)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in project engineering and documentation.
- Minimum of 2 year (out of the 4 above must be in an all and gas project, Minimum of 2 years’ experience in responding to RFQ, bids and tenders.
- Knowledge of engineering and document control.
- Knowledge of project quality and safety management will be an advantage.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent understanding of engineering principles.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Attention to details with exceptional planning, organizational end analytical skills.
GENERAL EXPECTATIONS FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Must be apt in proactive problem salving
- Must be interested in continuous learning
- Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
- Must be able to work smart for outstanding results
Application Closing Date 13 January, 2020.