VACANCIES: ENGINEER- MECHANICAL LEAD III, TECHNICAL- QUALITY CONTROL
PRIME ATLANTIC LIMITED seeks to employ high performing and dynamic professionals for the following contractual positions:
POSITION: ENGINEER- MECHANICAL LEAD III
- BSc. MSc in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, frequent changes and priorities.
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products.
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements, ensure that such deviations will be processed according to laid down procedures and maintain a Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineered queries and technical information requests.
- Review discipline designs, drawings and documents.
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at contractors locations.
- Drive and promote capital efficiency in engineering design.
- Support internal engineering general or Global Practice Initiatives as requested by the supervisor
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the various teams that affect the discipline engineering design, safety and regulatory compliance of the work.
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations and execution concerns
POSITION: TECHNICAL- QUALITY CONTROL
- BSc. MSc in Geophysical or Geotechnical Field
- Certifications in offshore installations and marine vessels
Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Knowledge of acquisition techniques, industry Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) standards.
- Proficient in current communication media and technologies (i.e. Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meeting)
- Knowledge of Exxon Mobil’s Operations Integrity Management Systems (OIMS) procedures
- Effective in communication, interface management auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving.
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead Quality Controller.
- Application of principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that tasks are executed in accordance with specifications, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level Electrical leads.
- Provide guidance and advice on technical, operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for ensuring site investigation vendors and their sub-contractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans and industry standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates who meet the job descriptions and job skills above should apply
Prior experience of Exxon Mobil projects, systems procedures – OIMS, SSHE etc., is an added advantage
Advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of publication (28 January, 2020). Successful candidates will be contacted
Contract Duration 6 Months
Contract Location Lagos
Salary Attractive and Negotiable