Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Non-Academic positions:
POSITION: PRINCIPAL ASSISTANT REGISTRAR/SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prospective candidates should have a first degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- Higher qualification and work experience in a private University would be an added advantage.
- In addition, must be a duly registered member of NIM, CIPM or other equivalent professional bodies.
- Proficiency in Computer skills- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 12/14 years post NYSC working experience.
- Candidate must have spent at least 3 years as Senor Assistant Registrar
Only interested candidates who meet the specified requirements should please send an Application Letter and CV to email@example.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Application closes on 6 February, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.