ASC NIGERIA LTD., are required suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of:
JOB TITLE: QA/QC INSPECTORS
LOCATION: BONNY ISLAND, RIVERS STATE
The successful candidate would be required to perform quality related activities that will support the delivery of Projects in line with the Clients specified project quality requirements trough implementation of quality assurance processes monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by contractors/subcontractors and staff.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of Project Quality Management Plan (QMP), and where required Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Quality Control Procedures (OCP), at the relevant phases of the Departments Projects, ensuring that requirements in line with the Client’s Quality/Site Management System, along with relevant Quality Assurance retirements for the realisation of the Client’s quality objectives in
- Conduct spat checks at project sites to ascertain compliance with approved work processes, documentation inspection & test requirements, as prescribed in project Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s), Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s) and Quality Plan in order to deliver projects in accordance with contractual quality requirements.
- Participate in projects QA/QC interface meetings with Contractor for active and continuous coordination QA/QC related items, follow-up and closeout of issues arising from Construction Technical Queries (CTQ’s) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) to ensure that project quality requirements are adhered to by contractors to realise set company project objectives.
- Carry out review of Contractors’ project deliverables such as Procedures. Quality Plans. Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Method Statement, ETO, CTQ, NCR, etc. for alignment with the Client’s project requirements and expectations.
- Maintain database to log-in ETQ, CTQ, NCR, TOR and audits across assigned project portfolios, ensure update of the database, track and report the status, ensure effective and timely close-out, using such company deployed tools such as Livelink, Omnisafe etc to support the work process.
- Plan, execute, report, track and close-out QMS audits, both on internal and external(contractors’) project related processes. Also, carry out construction Quality walkabouts on project site; observe on-going activities and processes for compliance with stated requirements. Correct any observed minor-deficiencies and document and report serious ones for purpose of tracking,follow-up, and closes-out to ensure asset construction to project specification.
- Support the quality related interface activities of the Projects department wits discipline Technical Authorities (TAs) in engineering and facilitate tests and inspection for the implementation of a robust platform of QA/QC in projects.
- Provide QA/QC services to the Projects department to support delivery of projects according to plan; prepare and issue required periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly or as specified) work activity reports.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
The right candidate should poetess the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc) in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrument and Civil Engineering, Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO Lead Assessor training are added advantage. For the Mechanical Candidates, CSWIP, CWI/AWS, NT/ASNT training will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7years post-graduation experience with at least 4 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or design activities in the oil and gas.
METHOD OF APPLYING:
All interested candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com
- This vacancy will close on the 17 January, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews
- Any false information provided during of after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).