VACANCIES: SENIOR AUDITORS, ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS
A LEADING MULTINATIONAL CONGLOMERATE is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for filling the following senior positions needed for its expansion.
The company offers very competitive remuneration packages.
POSITION: SENIOR AUDITORS
General Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience in accounts/finance/audit in a multi-national company or bank.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, Commerce, Telecommunication or Banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Prepare reports and advise on ways of improvement vis-a-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Review, coordinate and implement audit plans.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company’s accounting, financial and other operations.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS
General Qualifications, Experience. Attributes & Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration.
- Not Less than 10 years post qualification experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ensuring offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipments are well maintained.
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and Safety Standards.
- Supervising multidisciplinary team of contractors and staff in cleaning, maintenance, air-conditioning systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repairs of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives.
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles by carrying out inspections.
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovation and refurbishments
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Local and Governments and ensure statutory payments are reasonable and processed on time.
- Ensure that Technical and non-technical offices are fumigated quarterly, maintain good ambience and ensure great look and feel.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate renewal of old leases where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Curriculum Vitae within two weeks from the date of this publication (5 February, 2020) to us at email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.