VACANCIES: SENIOR QAQC OFFICER, SENIOR HSE OFFICER, SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
A REPUTABLE OIL AND GAS COMPANY located in Warri, Delta State invites application from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant Positions:
POSITION: SENIOR QAQC OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: WARRI, DELTA STATE
- Assists the QAQC manager to Plan, implement, and coordinate the QMS implementation program to reduce or eliminate Non-Conformances and prepare Quality Budgets for the Department.
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and expertise to the overall Quality Management System, polices and standards to support smooth execution of all quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements.
- Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation and monitoring experience in the development and application of ISO 9001, OHSAS18001
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Prepare, review and approve Vendor QAQC qualification system and assist in Vendor qualification exercises.
- Provide Technical Supports to the designated Project Manager in all projects and in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters
- Maintains liaison with outside organizations, such as Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON, COREN, ASME, API, BS, etc) to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
- Reviews, comments and approves the contractor’s quality control plan
- Manages project audit program
- Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases.
- Implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Relevant University qualification; Post Graduate qualification in Quality Assurance and Control management or Professional Certification (ISO, AWS, ASNT, ASME, CWIP, ANSI, API. etc).
- Minimum of 5 – 10years experience in QA/QC activities in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Standard, ASME, API, ANSI. etc.
- Demonstrated Excellent knowledge of OHSAS 18001, 2007 Occupational health and Safety Standard
- Demonstrated Excellent knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Standard
- Demonstrated Excellent Knowledge of Nigerian Quality Assurance and Control Regulations and legislations
- Good Knowledge and hands-on experiences on External and Internal Quality
- Audit Program
- Good analytical skills and excellent quality tools and methodologies
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of MS office and other QAQCERP’s and program
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to Interface Seamlessly With engineering, construction and operation contractors.
POSITION: SENIOR HSE OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: WARRI, DELTA STATE
- Assists the HSE manager to Plan, implement, and coordinate program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and financial losses: Identifies and appraises conditions which could produce accidents and financial losses and evaluates potential extent of injuries resulting from accidents.
- Responsible for designing and structuring a health, safety and environmental program and implementing it.
- Compile and publish HSE Statistics and communicate to all management and personnel
- Ensure that effective medical, first aid, occupational health facilities, resources, equipment and consumables are provided and maintained at all offices and work sites
- Implement and execute HSE training plan for company HSE and other personnel
- Lead risk assessment and studies and ensure results are addressed as work is executed
- Organize and facilitate training, drills and exercises for emergency preparedness and response
- Ensure that company HSE performance requirements are included in all contract documents
- Ensure that all hazards and risk associated with company and contractor work activities have been identified, assessed and actions implemented to eliminate or reduce these to ALARP
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- Relevant University qualification: Post Graduate qualification in Health and safety management or Professional Certification (NEBOSH, OSHA AND ISPON).
- Minimum of 5 -10years experience in the oil and gas industry in similar position
- Demonstrated knowledge of OHSAS 18001; 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Standard
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Standard
- Demonstrated Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Professional membership of recognized international safety management society
- Excellent oral and spoken English
- Comprehensive knowledge of Nigerian Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quality assurance practices, processes and standards
- comprehensive knowledge of Health and Medical practices, processes and standards
- Strong knowledge of HSE principles
- Proficient use of MS office and other HSEERP’s and programs
- Excellent team player
POSITION: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
JOB LOCATION; WARRI, DELTA STATE
- Assists in developing and growing the business/financial base of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive business development plan to accomplish the organisation’s business goal.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained, articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members
- Identify prospects and develop strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based intelligence
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members
- Must be a female
- Relevant University qualification; Post Graduate qualification in Business
- Management or Professional Certification would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum Of 5 – 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry in similar position
- Demonstrated Understanding of International and Business Laws, regulations and policies.
- Demonstrated Understanding of the organisations Business Development Procedures and Policies
- In depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going hey projects in the oil and gas sector and their key players
- High levels of business savviness as well as strong negotiation skills.
- Relevant contacts in the various IOCs and regulatory bodies.
- A good role model
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Proficient knowledge of MS office packages and other Customer Relations Management ERPs and Programs.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills Excellent mentoring and people management
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent in MS word or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 weeks from the date of this publication. (23 January, 2020)
Successful candidates should be ready to resume immediately.
For further enquires and information all mails should be addressed to email@example.com