VACANCIES: ANALYST- NIGERIA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND, ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The NIGERIA SOVEREIGN INVESTMENT AUTHORITY (NSIA) is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate, in this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following vacant positions:
POSITION: ANALYST, NIGERIA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND (NIF) – N320/3000
Reporting to a Portfolio Manager under the Nigeria infrastructure Fund, the successful candidate will support the Portfolio Manager in the investment of the infrastructure fund In projects within the following sectors – Power, Agriculture, Healthcare, Motorways and Gas industrialization.
- Undertake research and analysis on prospective transactions to identify financial trends and potential deals.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on proposed infrastructure projects and develops presentation materials for the Team Lead.
- Proactively monitors and reports portfolio activities, provide up-to-date report to the Team Lead.
- Manage NIF transaction pipeline and provide weekly deal log report
- Support the Portfolio Manager in the planning and implementation of exit strategies from projects as directed by Management.
- Develop relationships with external Counterparties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries). Investors and gain insight into market dynamics.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Portfolio Manager
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline Maximum of three (3) years relevant experience post NYSC
- Good knowledge of trends in the infrastructure sector (globally and locally), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy
- Experience in project finance and fund management.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in financial modeling Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity Analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – NS20/3001
Reporting to the Head, Administration, this Officer will provide support in carrying out administration functions ensuring provision of efficient and effective services to support NSIA’S core operations.
- Participate in vendor evaluation and selection processes ensuring consistent application and transparency
- Support the Head Admin in monitoring the activities of vendors (facility managers, security services, estate agents etc.) to ensure adherence to agreed service levels.
- Monitor the activities to serves providers to ensure the provision of high quality and well-monitored utility services to support the Authority’s operations i.e. power, water, and general utilities
- Ensure timely and effective execution of general administration services e.g. mail dispatch, printing and distribution of complimentary cards etc.
- Liaises with Travel Agents to ensure the provision of adequate travel/ transport logistics support.
- Monitor the activities of the Authority’s drivers and briefs the Head, Admin accordingly.
- Assist with the provision of protocol and consular services to the Authority’s Directors and other staff.
- Participate in the procurement process for the Authority’s assets, office supplies and consumables.
- Under the supervision of the Head Admin, conduct market surveys to ensure availability of up-to-date price intelligence.
- Take periodic stock (for office equipment and supplies) and inform the Admin Manager on any identified issues.
- Provide support on the review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of the admin policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Perform Other duties as may be delegated by the Admin Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- First Degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Good communication skills
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate.
- Strong supervisory and people management skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Highly organized and extremely detailed orientation.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
HOW TO APPLY:
All positions are based in Abuja, Nigeria. The roles are open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for any of the positions on offer. To apply, please quote the role and appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to the following email addresses: email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, 13 March, 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NSIA Act can be viewed on http://nsia.com.ng/.
NIGERIA SOVEREIGN INVESTMENT AUTHORITY (NSIA)
4TH FLOOR, CLAN PLACE, PLOT 1386 TIGRIS CRESCENT
Tel: +234-809 046 0440