VACANCIES: ASSISTANT MANAGER OPERATIONS, OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
A REPUTABLE AND ONE OF THE LEADING INDUSTRIAL SECURITY COMPANIES with national spread requires urgently the services of:
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER OPERATIONS (LAGOS & ABUJA)
- Minimum of First Degree/HND in Social Sciences or Humanities from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an industrial security organisation.
- Ex-police officer of not below the rank of ASP or its equivalent in the military.
- Professional Certification in Industry Security (CPO, CSS, HSE, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Aged between 30-45 years.
- Ability to Speak English & Hausa Languages fluently is essential (Abuja).
POSITION: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (LAGOS & ABUJA)
- Minimum academic qualification of OND.
- Ex-police or military officers not below the rank of Inspector of Police or its equivalent.
- 1 -2 years requisite experience in industrial security.
- Professional Certification in Industrial Security (CPO, CSS, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently will also be an added advantage (Abuja).
- AGE: Between (25-40 years).
Remuneration: Very Attractive
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should forward their applications by e-mail
not later than two weeks from the date of this publication (13, February, 2020) to: email@example.com