VACANCIES: FARM MANAGER II, SENIOR FARM MANAGER, PRINCIPAL FARM MANAGER (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into various academic positions in the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE. The University currently has five faculties and one institute; Faculties of Education, Humanities, Management and Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Science and institute of Mining and Geosciences respectively.
POSITION: FARM MANAGER II (CONTISS 11)
- Candidates should possess 5 O’Level credits pass (WAEC/NECO/GCE) including English Language and Mathematics plus a degree or equivalent in agriculture or related discipline with seven (7) years relevant experience.
POSITION: SENIOR FARM MANAGER (CONTISS 12)
- Candidates should possess 5 O’Level credits pass (WAEC/NECO/GCE) including English Language and Mathematics with a degree or its equivalent in agriculture or related discipline plus nine (9)years relevant experience.
POSITION: PRINCIPAL FARM MANAGER (CONTISS 13)
- Candidates should possess 5 O’Level credits pass (WAEC/NECO/GCE) including English Language and Mathematics plus a degree or equivalent in agriculture or related discipline with ten (10) years; of experience.
- A postgraduate degree or diploma in Farm Management will be an
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are required to submit thirty (30) sets of typed applications, photocopies of their credentials, and curriculum vitae (CV). The CV must contain the following information:
- Full Name (in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date of birth
- Place of Birth
- State of origin
- LGA, of origin
- Nationality (for non-Nigerian)
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address
- Functional email address
- GSM number
- Marital status
- Number of children with dates
- Institutes attended with dates
- Qualifications with dates
- Professional qualification with dates
- General and specific working experience giving duration, post held and salary
- Details of research work and publications (attached)
- Details of administrative experience and community services with details of status and dates
- Present employment, rank, grade level and step, salary structure and name and address of the employer.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Any other relevant information
- Names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be your current HOD/Dean who shall send their reports directly to the Registrar under confidential cover.
All applications must be addressed and sent to:
Federal University Gusau
All applications must reach the Registrar not later than six (6) weeks from date of the publication of this advertisement (16 March, 2020). It should be noted that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.