VACANCIES: INSTRUMENT (FIRE & GAS) TECHNICIAN, FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR
PIVOT-GIS LIMITED, a reputable EPCOM company in Ac Oil & Gas industry invites applications for the following positions at our client’s location in Bonny:
POSITION: INSTRUMENT (FIRE & GAS) TECHNICIAN
POSITION: FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR
The position reports directly to the Instrument Supervisor, Maintenance and works with the Senior Instrument Technician to maintain, diagnose and service process analyzers and Fire & Gas detection system in plant in accordance with NLNG Safe System of work and HSE policies.
(1) To carry out routine preventive and corrective maintenance activities on quality measuring instruments which include but not limited to Gas Chromatograph, pH analyzers, moisture analyzers and Co2 analyzers.
(2) To service NLNG Fire & Gas detection and alarm system using relevant procedures and work instruction.
(3) To log history of completed instrument jobs in the PACER
(4) To ensure that Quality measuring instrument maintenance work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner to guarantee NLNG plant reliability and availability.
Qualification Experience & Skills
(1) At least a Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics, or Instrumentation/Controls Engineering
(2) Minimum of three (3) years extensive experience in Quality measuring instrument and Fire detective system in the NLNG Plant or similar environment.
(3) Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, specifications and standards.
(4) Able to use calibration and test equipment such as mustimeters, calibrators and handheld communicators.
(5) Sound technical report writing skill
(6) Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
(1) Proficiency in computing and use of Microsoft applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
(2) Demonstrate consistent use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety equipment to ensure safety of self and others
(3) Display a strong commitment to and ability in promoting high HSSE values
(4) Knowledge and experience of safe work practices in a Gas Plant, Refinery or similar industrial environment.
(5) Demonstrable knowledge of Quality and Safety rules aid relevant regulations.
Field Service Coordinator
The position reports directly to the Lead Maintenance Support Engineer and provides safety leadership, coordination and supervision to Lifting, Rigging and Scaffolding activities within NLNG plant sites towards ensuring a safe work environment for all company employees and contractors for improved LNG production.
(1) To provide strategic inputs in the provision of safe and reliable work access, effective leadership in lifting, rigging and scaffolding activities as well as active participation in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) sessions as may be required from time to time
(2) To drive Goal Zero in all maintenance support services and ensure a safe work environment at all time
(3) To take the lead in development of Field improvements such as Capex Projects, liaising with suppliers/vendors/manufacturers on tools and equipment purchases and development of method and efficiency improvements to meet company’s Safety and Productivity goals.
(4) To monitor lifting and rigging, work access provision, erection and dismantling of scaffolding and contractors’ compliance to plans, highlighting and driving improvement opportunities.
(5) To ensure Preventative Maintenance Routines (PMRs) for site Mobile Cranes, Scaffolds and Lifting & Rigging equipment arc safely executed to the planned schedule to enable availability of Mobile Cranes and Scaffold materials for continued service provision.
(6) To drive compliance with field services methodologies, personnel competence requirements, new technology training and transfer and adhere to proper Management of Change (MOC) where required to assure of safety, quality and reduction in OPEX cost of service provision.
(7) To ensure lifting equipment and accessories ate registered, maintained and made available for periodic inspections and certifications in accordance with NLNG procedure and statutory regulations to assure safety of service provision.
(8) To manage the lifting and rigging teams and the work access provision teams to use PACER/SAP maintenance management system to raise material requisitions, raise job requests to other support teams, raise contract call-offs, review job PACER history and close outs for effective record keeping and quality service.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
(1) B.Sc. degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering or any related Engineering qualifications with relevant professional certifications e.g. CISRS, OPITO etc.
(2) 5-7 years post -graduation experience in maintenance with a clear track record in field services maintenance works. At least three (3) years’ experience in Lifting & Rigging, Work Access Provision and Scaffolding support services at supervisory level or above and preferably in an LNG, Petrochemical plant or an Oil & Gas company.
(3) Proven experience in optimizing team performance and productivity
(4) Able to understand design engineering, lifting plan, schedule and planning concept and be able to apply them in his or her work.
(5) Must be a team player and a manager of time, cost and material (resources)
(6) Excellent communication skill (verbal and written)
(7) Demonstrable organizational and problem – solving skills
(1) Detail- orientation with the ability to meet deadlines, organize and oversee teams
(2) High capacity achievement disposition with high safety conscious attitude
(3) 3- Self-motivated
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Formal application letter, CV and credentials are to be addressed to the HR Lead, Pivot GIS Limited through this email email@example.com not later than Friday 28 February, 2020. Kindly note that the position which is being applied fro should be the subject of the e-mail/application letter.