VACANCIES: IT SPECIALIST/WEBMASTER
A vibrant and formidable Trade Union in Nigeria is seeking eligible and qualified applicants not more than 35 years of age for the position below:
JOB TITLE: IT SPECIALIST/WEBMASTER
Position Type: Full Time
The position holder will provide all IT related support to the Association. S/he will ensure that all media accounts of the Association are up and running and that information and news about the Association is disseminated promptly and efficiently.
- S/he supports the day to day operations of the Association’s computer network and resolves all issues the co-workers have with their IT systems and software.
- S/he assists with the installation of new hardware and software and help train the employees on its use.
- S/he protects the Association’s data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means.
- S/he maintains the Association’s sites by ensuring its functionality and efficiency.
- S/he updates website content and reviews SEO
- S/he monitors and analyses the Association s site performance and addresses user complaints
- S/he manages all the Association’s social media accounts and ensures that approved content is disseminated promptly.
- BSc in Computer Science, Design or a related field
- Familiarity with web standards
- Minimum of three years’ proven experience as an IT specialist, programmer, webmaster or web developer.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
The Association offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, send an application with your CV providing detailed information about your qualifications, skills and most importantly your work experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Specialist/Webmaster” in the subject line of the email.
The deadline for this application is February 10, 2020.