VACANCIES: LEGAL OFFICER, PROPOSAL ENGINEER, DRIVERS
Our client, AN INDIGENOUS ENGINEERING AND INSPECTION SERVICES provider based in Lagos seeks to fill the following key positions, as a result of its strategic repositioning drive.
POSITION: LEGAL OFFICER
- Review and interpret insurance agreements, policy documents and claim documents
- Work with other departments to investigate and evaluate claims
- Attend to other legal issues as may be required by Company
- Must be a certified and licensed legal practitioner, with minimum of 5years experience in Maritime Law and Marine Insurance
- Must have ability to investigate claims and exhibit strong negotiation skill
- Must be a team player and possess excellent conflict resolution skill
POSITION: PROPOSAL ENGINEER
- Execute tender activities during tender phase and negotiations
- Ensure project proposals fits clients’ needs and are in line with Company strategic objectives.
- A University degree or HND in Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in similar role
- Have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of computer
- Minimum of SSCE and must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able communication in English
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos roads
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application letter and resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Contact will only be by email.
CLOSING DATE: 12 February, 2020.