VACANCIES: MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER, PROJECT OFFICER (IEC & TRAINING), ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
The Federal Government of Nigeria has applied for credit from the International Development Association (IDA) /World Bank towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The project development objective is to increase access for poor people to social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to beneficiary communities based on their identified, prioritized micro-projects in the Community Development Plans (CDPs) which are to be implemented, maintained and utilized by them using Community Driven Development (CDD) approach. In this regard, KADUNA STATE COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment in to the following positions:
POSITION: MONITORING AND EVALUATION MANAGER (M&E)
- A University Degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Extension services or Project Management, with at least 12years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of computer is mandatory. Previous experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation shall be an added advantage.
The M&E manager shall be charge with the, responsibility of:
- Ensuring the maintenance of record of all types of Data and Information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the Monitoring and Evaluation Department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M&E units.
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E Units for them to met the expectations of the SAS.
- Liaising with the LGRC and other departments of the SA for M&E Purposes and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs and Micro project.
- Consolidates annual budget and workplan for the department.
- Design field Data collection and Collation format for the SA
- Develop Terms of Reference and Provide Guidance for all studies
- Liaising with the operation and finances and administration department to collect and collate date for tracking of key activities of the SA: (Budget Performance, Financial Matters, Costing/Pricing of CSDP activities in the state, operations, etc.), and
- Providing Cumulative records, analysis and statistics of activities overtime to guild operations.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- First degree or equivalent in Social Sciences and Humanities with at least five (5)
years relevant post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of MS Computer packages is essential.
- Experience in personnel, office management is necessary.
- Secretary to the Management Committee Meetings
- Responsible for Management, of personnel matters including appointments, appraisals, discipline, promotion and any other related issues.
- Shall be responsible for supervising clerical staff
- Ensure appropriate record keeping, filing and documentation of all Agency mails and correspondence.
- Responsible for maintaining office assets including vehicles plants office premise etc.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the GM or Admin and Finance Manager
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project. Kaduna State Agency for Community and Social Development Project requires 10 copies of CV from eligible interested applicants for the position of Project Officer M&E and Administrative Officer. The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Letters of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CVs, should be submitted not later than Thursday, 13 February, 2020 to:
THE HEAD OF SERVICE
GENERAL HASSAN USMAN KATSINA HOUSE