VACANCIES: PROPERTY/FACILITY MANAGER, PERSONAL ASSISTANT, FINANCE AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
A REPUTABLE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY with Head office in Ikoyi, Lagos, is urgently in need of the following personnel:
POSITION: PROPERTY/FACILITY MANAGER
- Property/Facility Management, Prepare documents such as, offer letters, property management correspondences, deeds and leases.
- Submit weekly/monthly report to the General Manager.
- To maintain existing facilities and advice on improvements.
- Rent & Service Charge collection and remittance.
- Minimum HND/BSC in Estate Management 4 year’s minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization Proven record of managing a property Computer literate with good MS Word, excel Power Point skills.
POSITION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as first point of contact to the MD.
- Organising events, meetings and appointments.
- Carrying out duties that maybe assigned by the MD.
- Handle daily management responsibilities and time management.
- Documentation and note taking.
- Organization and time management, tact and discretion, written and verbal communication, knowledge of relevant software, administrative skills.
- Minimum HND/BSC in any relevant field.
POSITION: FINANCE AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Preparation of monthly management (financial) Account and analysing the accounts.
- Good Knowledge on how to raise fund form banks and through capital market.
- Knowledge of tax matters.
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND: Your CV to. firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 (one) week of this publication (4 March, 2020).