VACANCIES: SENIOR TECHNOLOGIST I , PRINCIPAL TECHNOLOGIST, ASSISTANT CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into various academic positions in the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE. The University currently has five faculties and one institute; Faculties of Education, Humanities, Management and Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Science and institute of Mining and Geosciences respectively.
POSITION: SENIOR TECHNOLOGIST I (CONTISS 10)
Candidate should possess any of the following qualifications:
- A good HND (or other recognized equivalent qualifications) plus a minimum of nine (9) years post qualification experience: OR
- Or other recognized equivalent professional qualifications, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification experience OR
- HND plus M.Tech. in same discipline with a minimum of six (6) years post qualification experience.
POSITION: PRINCIPAL TECHNOLOGIST (CONTISS 11)
- A good HND with minimum of nine (9) years post qualification experience plus professional registration OR
- A good HND with M.Tech in same discipline plus a minimum of nine (9) years post qualification experience.
POSITION: ASSISTANT CHIEF TECHNOLOGIST (CONTISS 12)
- Candidate should possess the following qualification:
- A good HND, must spent three (3) years on the post of Principal
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are required to submit thirty (30) sets of typed applications, photocopies of their credentials, and curriculum vitae (CV). The CV must contain the following information:
- Full Name (in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date of birth
- Place of Birth
- State of origin
- LGA, of origin
- Nationality (for non-Nigerian)
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address
- Functional email address
- GSM number
- Marital status
- Number of children with dates
- Institutes attended with dates
- Qualifications with dates
- Professional qualification with dates
- General and specific working experience giving duration, post held and salary
- Details of research work and publications (attached)
- Details of administrative experience and community services with details of status and dates
- Present employment, rank, grade level and step, salary structure and name and address of the employer.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Any other relevant information
- Names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be your current HOD/Dean who shall send their reports directly to the Registrar under confidential cover.
All applications must be addressed and sent to:
Federal University Gusau
All applications must reach the Registrar not later than six (6) weeks from date of the publication of this advertisement (16 March, 2020). It should be noted that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.