VACANCIES: TOP-NOTCH DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Our Client, one of the major conglomerates in Nigeria is looking for a dynamic person to head its technology and solutions development business cluster. The cluster has an Impressive portfolio with the federal and state governments, multinational companies and blue-chips companies in Nigeria as clients.
The pest attracts a top and attractive salary package.
POSITION: TOP-NOTCH DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Organizational skills.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships.
- Ideal candidates will have experience at minimum GM level in FMCG, banking, civil service, telecommunications, business sectors and will have high level contacts in Nigerian governments and business world.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical-thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local and international markets.
- Experience In working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives,
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
- Above 45 years of age with minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 8 years of which must be at senior management, not below GN, level
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email and attach your Curriculum Vitae (as an MS Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication (5 March, 2020).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.