RECRUITMENT OF TWENTY (20) VETERINARY DOCTORS IN THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES, ENUGU STATE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Veterinary Doctors in the MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES, ENUGU STATE.
POSITION: VETERINARY DOCTORS
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide maintenance of animal health through prophylactic and curative treatments.
- To ensure the maintenance of human health through prevention and control of zoonotic diseases (disease transmissible from animal to man and vice versa).
- To ensure improvement in production of animal proteins for the proper upkeep and good health of the people of Enugu State by ensuring healthy production of livestock and poultry.
- Revenue Generation for the State.
Interested persons/candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
- A minimum of 5 years experience is an added advantage.
Candidates should submit copies of their Curriculum Vitae addressed to the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Enugu, No. 1 Garden Avenue, not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement, (2 March, 2020).
- That this advertisement shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the State Government nor shall it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the State Government.
- The State Government reserves the rights to reject any application or all applications and to terminate the selection process at any time, in public interest without incurring any liabilities.
- Any application submitted after the closing date shall not be honoured.
- All enquirers should be directed to the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Enugu.
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES,
No. 1 GARDEN AVENUE, GRA. ENUGU,