Multiple vacancies exist in a Private Hospital with Head office located in Ikeja and a branch in Surulere. It is a multi-disciplinary company in healthcare service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
(1) Consultant Obstetric and Gynecologist.
(2) A Skilled HR Officer.
(3) Registered Nurse.
(4) Pharmacy Technician.
(5) Laboratory Technician.
(6) Account officer.
(7) Hospital Marketer.
(8) Front Desk Officer.
- Will double as the Medical Director and have a bias in infertility.
- She/He should have an established client base that will contribute to building patient base of regular, long-term visitors.
- A Medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) registrable with the Nigerian Medical Council.
- Qualification as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent).
- Should have experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR positions.
- Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
- Must be a Registered Nurse with valid Licence
- Must have good relationship, skill, calm and kind-hearted.
- Knowledge in HMO/ Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Must possess necessary certification. HMO knowledge and hospital experience will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application submission closes on 13/03/2020