EXCITING TOP POSITION IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
We are a leading privately owned multinational company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other African Countries.
The company desires to recruit senior level, highly competent result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like FMCG. Telecommunications, Banking, Public service etc as
POSITION: PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGERS.
Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A Post Graduate Degree in Public Relations / Mass Communications / Social Sciences or any related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Public Relations and Social Media PR and working knowledge of other communication disciplines like Advertising, Promotions, Events and Sponsorship.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of deploying various PR strategies to deliver superior results in addressing problems and opportunities that confront a business.
- Must have a proven record of one’s ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people within the organization as well as with external publics.
- Excellent Leadership. Communication and Organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Vast knowledge of media dynamics with very strong media contact
- Proficiency in Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel. Outlook and Google packages.
- Above 35 years of age with minimum of 15 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 5 years of which must be at management level in a blue-chip company preferably in FMCG. Telecommunications, Banking, Public Service, etc.
- The candidate will be instrumental in proactively building, nurturing and enhancing the reputation of the company/brand at a local, continental and global level.
- The role demands cultivating a robust relationship with internal as well as external stakeholders, at ail the 3 levels mentioned above, and leveraging significant category/media opportunities to show case the company/brand in order to build and reinforce its stature.
- The candidate will provide strategic leadership as well as operational guidance to an internal team of well-seasoned PR professionals/consultants as well as reputed PR agencies engaged by the company.
- The objective will be to provide on-going PR support for the various company/brand initiatives and offerings on a holistic basis, in print/electronic and social media, so as to dominate the media space, endear the brand to its various publics, build custom for it products and services and provide a ring of protection across the various geographies that it operates in.
- Conceive, develop, publish and maintain internal publications and House journals to project the company favourably across various target publics.
- Writing, editing, proof-reading and improving product and corporate communications materials to ensure brand consistency and appeal.
- Maintaining currency in the mainstream and online media and generating new ideas to communicate effectively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Please apply by email quoting the corresponding reference number of the post with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and seamed passport-size photograph to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication (1, April, 2020)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.