Our client, a real estate focused financier, is seeking to recruit a Chief Housing Investment Officer who through smart funds management will facilitate the provision of good quality and affordable homes to families on low and medium income.
Job Summary: The Chief Housing Investment Officer will be responsible for leading the Business Development of funds towards achieving the ambitious target of providing distinctive and value for money homes to large numbers of families.
POSITION: CHIEF HOUSING INVESTMENT OFFICER
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Budget Management
- Investment Management
- Business development & Stakeholder Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Risk Monitoring and Control
- Property Valuation
Please note: All education qualifications obtained must be from reputable institutions:
- First degree in Finance/ Business Management or related field from an accredited institution
- MBA or a related qualification.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) would be an added advantage
- Recent experience of managing a $100-$500 million portfolio in Real Estate would be an added advantage
- 10+ years of senior level Real Estate Investment Management or similar expertise, including Deal Origination, Appraisals and Documentation
- Must be eligible for accreditation as a registered sponsored individual by the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Demonstrable Business Development skills, including building sustainable client relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible to meet changing needs and priorities.
- Significant experience with Boards, preferably with a Financial Institution or REPE Funds exposure.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates can apply through https://bit.ly/FHFL2-pcl on before 20 April, 2020.