Our client, a real estate focused financier, is seeking to recruit a General Manager, Finance and Administration to develop and oversee the execution of a financial strategy and implement financial control to support the achievement of organization goals.
Job Summary: The General Manager, Finance and Administration will oversee the company’s Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Strategy, Financial Management and control as well as Treasury Services.
POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER, FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Financial planning and analysis
- Budget Management
- Investment Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Treasury Management
- Credit Admin & Management
- General Administration
- Capital Generation
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Reporting
Please note: All education qualifications obtained must be from reputable institutions!
- First degree in Accounting / Economics / Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Advanced Mathematics or similar discipline
- Relevant professional certifications e.g., ACA, ACCA, CFA
- At least 10 years’ experience in Senior level Corporate Finance and Real Estate project financing, Financial Management Expertise; including Taxation, Compliance, Reporting and Legal issues
- Ability to establish controls for financial data used in executive management information
- Significant experience in working with, advising and/or supporting Boards, preferably with a Financial Institution or REPE Funds exposure.
- Ability to understand Information Technology systems, especially Business Systems.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates can apply through https://bit.ly/FHFL1-pcl on before 20 April, 2020.